We're packing up and getting ready to head out to Anaheim, CA for WestPack 2018.
WestPack offers serious professionals three days of immersion to explore the region's largest industry expo delivering the latest in packaging design, flexible packaging, and more.
Trade shows are still one of the most valuable ways for you to network and discover solutions that help your business. Even though most of us do our initial research online, these traditional events still provide a lot that a website or videos can't accomplish.
Here is what you will find in booth 5411:
- Model 5300 twin-tamp label printer-applicator labeling shipping cartons
- Alpha Compact tamp-blow label applicator labeling recessed salsa tubs
- Alpha Compact wipe-on label applicator labeling cheese blocks
- A stand-alone BestCode system CIJ ink jet coder on a turntable showing beer bottles being date coded
- PackLeader ELF-50 wrap-around system labeling small cannabis jars (at right)
- A wide selection of sample labels and labeled products
- And be sure to stop in to see a demo of our new LA-2050 label printer-applicatorand get a FREE T-Shirt! The LA-2050 is a new economical labeling system that uses a Sato CLNX label printer to print your on-demand labels.
How to join us...
To get a free pass to WestPack 2018, click here to claim your complimentary expo pass. Your badge also gives you access to four additional expos showcasing a full spectrum of advanced design and manufacturing solutions spanning automation, plastics, medical, and design engineering - all under one roof! Your pass will be available at the registration desk at the convention center.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through our website.
The show runs from February 6-8th at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA.
Hope to see you there!